Terms and Conditions
The term Aakar or Aakar Creations or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is B 413 New Akshay Apartments, Capt. Vinayak Gore Marg, Vile Parle East, Mumbai 400 057,India .The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms-
- The content of the pages of www.aakardesignerjewellery.com is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirement. Only customers who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872 can use the Aakar Creations Website namely www.aakardesignerjewellery.com. Persons "incompetent to contract" as per the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the website
- You will be responsible for all activities under your User ID and Password and hence should maintain the confidentiality of your User ID and Password. You agree that if you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Aakar has the right to indefinitely terminate, suspend or block your access to Aakar Creations website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Aakar's prior written consent.
- Aakar will be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- The placement of your order thru this website will be treated as your deemed consent for adhering to all the policies as well as terms & conditions.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority. All legal disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of Mumbai-India.